In this guide, we will show you how to make a Fast Ticket Activity booking on behalf of a customer.
Whilst customers can make bookings online, occasionally they might come to the Front Desk and ask to be booked onto an activity.
Step by Step Guide
1. From the home page, go to the Front of House Module.
2. Go to Dashboard and select a machine for the Facility they wish to book the activity at.
4. Click on the Bookings tab and select the Fast Ticket Activity the customer wants to book.
5. Once you've selected the Activity the customer wants to book, select the desired time and date.
6. Select the type of tickets they want (Child, Adult, Group etc..), answer the custom question if applicable and click on 'Add to order'.
7. Select extras if any and click on continue
8. Select the tender type the customer wishes to pay with
9. Click on continue
10. Select how they would like their receipt.
11. Their booking(s) will now show in their bookings tab. If they purchase more than one ticket type, each will appear as a separate booking.