In this guide, we will show you how to purchase a recurring membership on behalf of a customer account at FOH.
Steps by Steps Guide
3. Click on the Memberships Tab.
4. Click on 'Add New Membership'.
5. Select the Home Centre
6. Select the Fixed Payment Type.
6. Filter by Membership Categories (Optional).
7. Select the Membership Type.
8. Click on 'Choose this Membership' to continue.
9. Enter Additional details if applicable (this can be configured from the Data Collection Module) and click on 'Save and Continue'.
10. You will now see the detailed payment details and amount which is usually be the full amount and joining/set up fee (if applicable). Tick the T&Cs and click on 'Save and Go to Payment'.
11. Select the Payment Tender.
12. Click on 'Continue'.
13. Select how the customer wants to receive the receipt (or click on 'No Receipt' if applicable).
14. The Membership will usually go straight to Active unless it requires to upload a document (i.e, Student Membership...). They will need to log on their online account to upload the requested document. You will not be able to do this for them.