Answer: If a user's username or password is amended, the change would take effect immediately.
Articles in this section
- Can I refund a customer?
- Why can't I purchase a membership?
- Why is a customer unable to change their membership online?
- Why can't I change the customer's membership at FOH?
- Would changing the price on a membership affect all customers?
- How to update an Existing Membership Fee for new customers only?
- What should be the Home page, Membership & Activity Tile Image size?
- If I amend a user's username and save, does this change immediately the record against past records?
- Can I create a user with the same details as that of a deleted user?
- What is a Month in Hand and how to Enable/Disable it?