How to change a membership that has been suspended at FOH


In this guide, we will show you how you can change a membership that has been suspended for a customer.

Please note:

  • You cannot currently change the suspended membership to the same one. It has to be a different membership.
  • You can only change a recurring (paid monthly) membership to another recurring Membership or from a fixed (paid in full) membership to another fixed membership. If a fixed membership, the duration should be the exact same.


Step by Step Guide

  1. Search for the customer.
  2. Go to the Memberships tab.
    Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 17.17.07.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 17.17.19.png

  3. Click on 'Manage Membership' on the suspended membership you wish to change.

    Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 17.19.21.png

  4. Click on 'Change Membership'.

    Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 17.19.59.png
  5.  Select the membership you wish to change it to, select the Start date and click on 'Change To This membership'.

    Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 17.25.38.png

  6. Click on 'Confirm Membership Change (you may have to answer custom questions first if the new membership requires it).

    Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 17.26.11.png

  7. Take payment for any membership change fee if applicable.
    Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 17.28.03.png
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful