In this guide, we will show you how to download reports from Flow in a XLSX format.
1. From the home page, go to the Reporting module.
2. Find the relevant report and click View.
3. Now it is time to add some Filters. Click + Add rule and add your filters as necessary.
In the example below, we have added Filters to return Usage data from the last week at the Beckenham facility only.
4. Click Preview to see a Preview of the data at the bottom of page under Previewing Data. Review the data and if you are happy with the data returned, continue to step 5. Otherwise, follow step 3 again until you are happy with the filters.
4. Click the green Add Custom Rules button to Save your filters.
5. Click the Download button.
6. Click on XLSX and then Download.
As the file is downloading, you will see a similar screen to one below and the progress bar will increase. Please note that the more data that is in the data set, the longer it will take to download.
Once the download has completed, the file will become available for you in the browser or in your Downloads folder.