In this guide, we will show you how to create a Course Pro pricing option. These are available to be assigned to Course Pro Memberships only.
Flow powers the price of the Course, through the integration. Therefore the client must create the price they wish to charge within the
Pricing Options module.
Pricing options are then assigned to a membership, again configured in Flow. These dictate the frequency of the payment due for the course as either:
- Fixed: a one off payment
- Recurring: ongoing monthly payment via Direct Debit
Course Pro is a third party system that manages Lessons & Courses that integrates with Flow. If you would like to find out more about this, please get in touch with our support team on email@example.com
Step by step guide
- From the Home Screen, select 'Pricing Option' Tab
- Select the 'Pricing Option' tab again
- Select 'Create New Pricing Option' on the top right of the page
- Fill in the fields for your Pricing Option
Reference: Reference to locate this booking. An underscore symbol (_) is used to replace a space.
Price: This is the standard global price which can be adjusted on the next stage (see manage pricing option article below)
Friendly Name: This is the name the customers will see when making the booking
GL Code: A string of alphanumeric characters assigned to an entry in the general ledger. E.G. GL Code 200 could be the code for Course Pro Income.
Type: Choose 'Course Pro' . You can learn about all the difference pricing types on this link Pricing Type
- Click 'Create' to create your pricing option
- Make any necessary pricing changes based on the Centre at which the course is to be completed or by Setting Group.
- This gives flexibility to price configuration. Allowing the same course to be different prices when purchased at different centres