In this guide, we will show you how to import Membership Fees. For instance, you might want to use this functionality if you wanted to bulk update existing fees (i.e April Increase).
N.B: FLOW will only allow you to import fees from 10 working days in the future. (i.e, if today's date is April 11th, the earliest date that FLOW will allow you to import fees will be April 26th).
Step by Step Guide
1. From the home page, go to the Memberships Module
2. Go to Export/Import Fees
3. Go to Export Fees
4. Select the Centre and click on Export
5. Update the prices you wish to change on the CSV file in the adjusted cycle fee column.
6. Go back to Export/Import Fees and click on Import Fees this time.
Make sure that you upload the CSV file with the correct headers (see attached template) as seen in the screenshot below and click on Import.
7. It will then take you to the Membership Fees Import importer page where you can view its progress by Clicking on View on the right hand side under Actions.
8. You can then go to any of the customers' profile to spot check that their fee has been updated correctly.