In this guide, we will help you understand & manage badges..
Badges are awarded to users who have completed certain milestones
• Badges encourage positive behaviours.
• Badges are awarded for a variety of milestones achieved whilst using the app.
• Badges are visible on a user’s profile and are visible to others.
• Badges can be awarded multiple times for continuous activity (e.g. Streak badge) or as a one-time only event (e.g. Mover badge).
Step By Step Guide
1. From the home page, go to the Moves Module
2. Go to Badges
Mover: Awarded when a user tracks activity on their account for the first time
Spender: Awarded when a user redeems a reward for the first time
Streak: Awarded every time a user logs three days of consecutive activity
Daily Record: Awarded every time a user logs more points within 24hrs than previously done before
Perfect Week: Awarded every time a user logs activity for a full week (Saturday - Sunday)
Millionaire: Awarded every time a user logs 1 million steps on the platform (awarded again at 2m, 3m, etc.)
Veteran: Awarded every time a user earns 100,000 points (awarded again at
200,000, 300,000, etc.)
Awarded badges appear on a user’s home page in your university colours, deactivated badges will appear in greyscale.