From June 2023 OpenPlay introduced a new Client Success department to help support and consult with our clients in addition to the support already provided from our Customer Support Team.
The key aim of our Client Success department is:
- Provide you with consultation on how best to use Flow within your business.
- Offer training and guidance.
- Demo new system features.
- Receive and discuss any system enhancements you would like OpenPlay to consider for development
- Host a regular call with your key stakeholders
When to contact Customer Support or Client Success:
Please review the below scenarios which advise when best to contact either Customer Support or Client Success.
1. General Enquiry or Potential Issue in Flow:
- Depending on the nature of the issue, Client Success may also support on these types of requests. Especially if its a general enquiry that may require a short training session, consultation or guidance. This would be managed internally and will not require you to also contact Client Success directly. Client Success will then reach out to you accordingly.
2. Discuss an enhancement for consideration:
- If you have suggestion on a new area of functionality/change to existing functionality please contact Client Success directly as all enhancement requests are managed by the Client Success Department.
- If any of your support tickets transpire to be an enhancement request, the Customer Support Team will liaise with the Client Success Department who will then contact you directly. Your ticket will then be closed and your enhancement request will be logged against your Client Portal.
- If you are unsure if your request is an enhancement, please raise a ticket with Customer Support via this link and the team will triage and determine if its an enhancement request.
3. Require dedicated training:
- If you require any training for new staff members or re-training on entire module(s), please contact Client Success. Please note these sessions will be chargeable and your Client Success Executive will advice on cost.