Answer: There are a few things to check to determine why a custom question is not showing when booking an activity or purchasing a membership.
- Was the custom question successfully added to the Membership group the Membership belongs to?
How to check this:
Check the membership group.
- From the home page, go to the Membership Module.
- Go to Membership Type.
- Search for the Membership Type for which the Custom Question is missing.
- On the general tab, look for the Membership Group the Membership Type belongs to.
- Go back to the Membership Module and go to Membership Groups.
- Search for the Membership group and click on 'Edit'.
- Go to the Questions tab and check that the Custom Question is there. If not, add it from there. (Please see our Custom Questions article for guidance).
Fast Ticket Activities
- Has the Custom question been successfully added to the fast ticket template?
How to check this?
- From the home page, go to the Activities Module.
- Go to Templates.
- Search for the Fast Activity Template where the Custom Question is missing and click on 'Edit'.
- Go to the Custom Questions tab and check whether the question is listed. If not, you can click on 'Add Question' from there (Please see our Custom Questions article for guidance).
Please note: If the custom question was added to the activity template AFTER the schedule(s) was published, the existing schedule(s) will not be updated. This will only feed through schedules created AFTER the template was updated.