In this guide, we will show you how to change memberships for a list of members at once.
For instance, if you were to retire a membership type and move the customers on the new membership type.
- You cannot currently change the suspended membership to the same one. It has to be a different membership.
- You can only change a recurring (paid monthly) membership to another recurring Membership or from a fixed (paid in full) membership to another fixed membership. If a fixed membership, the duration should be the exact same.
Step by Step Guide
Have you created a list yet? If not, refer to Create a new list
1. From the Home page, go to the Bulk Actions Module
2. Go to Customer Memberships
3. Select the list you wish to change the Memberships for
- Created lists
A) From the Bulk Actions> Customer Membership page, go to 'My Lists' on the right.
B) Choose the list you want to do a bulk action to and click on 'view details'
Before selecting an action, make sure the data is correct as the actions may be irreversible.
C) Select the action you wish to do from the Bulk Actions column on the right
Click on 'Continue'
D) Select the Home Centre and the New Membership type. You can also choose whether you want the customers to continue to pay the amount of their previous membership (by enabling fix membership fees) and click on Continue
E) Select the date for the action to run and click on Continue
On a specific date
Click on Continue
F) Write a note to accompany this action (optional)
G) Click Save and Continue
H) Your action is now complete
- Imported Lists
A) From the Bulk Action> Customer Memberships page, go to 'List Imports'
B) Click on 'View details' on the list you wish to action and follow the same steps as above for the created lists
N.B You can view a history of bulk actions via the following steps:
- From the Bulk Action page, go to Action Log
Any action past action will be displayed here