In this guide, we will show to configure your Class Setup Settings.
There are 2 to configure:
- Default Class Waitlist Size
- Hours before activity can be marked as attended, upon customer's entrance.
Step by Step Guide
1. From the home page, go to System Configuration
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to Manage Settings
4. From the category drop-down, select Class Setup and click on 'Search'.
5. Next to the Default Class Waitlist Size setting, click on Edit.
Add the desired value (e.g., 10) and click on 'Save'. This functionality will determine how many people can book onto the waitlist for any classe.
Customers will be able to join the waitlist both online and via the Front of house when a class is fully booked..
6. Next to the 'Hours before activity can be marked as attended, upon customer's entrance' setting, click on Edit and enter your desired value. E.g., 4 hours.
This means that you will be able to mark the customer as attended up to 4 hours before the activity started upon their entrance to the facility.