In this guide we will walk through how to change the activity cancellation cutoff period. This setting allows you to set how many minutes before an activity starts that a customer can cancel without receiving a penalty.
Step By Step Guide
1. Go to the System Configuration module.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Go to Manage Settings.
To change the Global setting:
4. Find the Cancellation Cut-off setting and click Edit.
5. Enter a value to set the last time a customer can cancel an activity before it starts without receiving a penalty and click Save.
For example, setting this value 10 means customers can cancel anytime up to 10 minutes before the start of the activity without receiving a penalty.
To set or change the setting for a particular facility:
6. Click Facility Overrides and find the relevant facility using the search box.
7. Click the Edit button next to the relevant facility.
8. Enter a value to set the last time a customer can cancel an activity before it starts without receiving a penalty for this facility and click Save.