This guide will show you how to create a Membership Freeze Type. They can be applied to Memberships.
You can add the option to allow a membership freeze when creating your membership. You can apply it to Membership Groups and/or Membership Types.
Examples of Freeze Types can be:
- Religious (e.g., Ramadan)
Step by step guide
From the home page, select the Membership module
Select 'Freeze Type' option
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the 'Create New Freeze Type' button
- Fill in the fields below
- Name: Name of the Freeze, e.g. Injury Freeze
- Availability: Choose where the freeze can be applied online, front of house or both (everywhere)
- Range from: choose the start month of the freeze
- Range to: choose the maximum length of the freeze. For example, to allow a 1 month freeze select range from as 1 month and range to as 1 month
- Payment option: during the freeze period, select how much the customer will be charged e.g. if the customer's usually pays £45pm for their membership, during the membership freeze the customer may pay £10pm instead. Learn more Create a Freeze pricing option
- Prevent access: When membership is frozen, tick the box if customer can still access the facility.
- Required document upload: Select the box if the customer needs to provide documents before the membership can be approve.
Click on 'Create Freeze Type'.