When a customer purchases a membership with a criterion (e.g., Student, Concession...), they are required to upload an Eligibility Document to prove that they qualify to purchase this membership.
If the customer fails to upload the document during the time frame configured in your Membership Settings, or if it's rejected, the membership will then move to Suspended.
If the customer has a fixed membership, your FOH staff can reactivate it by resolving the eligibility issue.
- From the home page, go to the Front of House Module.
- Search for the customer.
- From the Customer record, click on the Membership tab,
- On the suspended membership, click on 'Manage Membership'.
- On the right-hand side, click on 'Resolve Eligibility Suspension'.
- Select the Document type and the expiry date. Tick that you have checked and approved the customer's proof of eligibility. Click on 'Reactive Membership'.
- You will see a pop-up message saying the suspension has been resolved and the membership will be changed to Active.