This guide will show you how to apply a membership Freeze to a customer's membership. the Freeze is puts a hold on a membership for a temporary period of time for various reasons, such as injury.
Step by step guide
Search the customer who requested the Freeze on their membership.
Select the membership tab.
- Select the Membership you wish to apply the freeze to and click on 'Manage Membership'.
- Click on 'Freeze Membership'.
- Select the Freeze Type.
- Select the Start Date and the Freeze Length.
- Upload the Freeze document (if applicable) and click on 'Request Freeze'.
- You will see a pop up message confirming that the Freeze has been applied to the membership successfully.
- You will then need to approve the Freeze document.
You can approve the Freeze document in 2 ways:
- Via the Eligibility Management module
- Via the customer account.