In this guide,we will show you how to configure your Pricing Options Settings. Mandatory General Ledger Codes. Setting them up will force users to select one of the codes when creating/editing a pricing option.
Step by Steps Guide
1. From the home page, go to System configuration
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to Manage Settings
4. Select the Pricing Option Category and click on 'Search'.
5. In order to configure them, click on 'Edit' on the right hand side of each setting:
You have 3 Pricing Options Settings:
- Active Membership Statuses: Pricing Options: Specify which membership statuses should be counted as active when determining pricing and discounts
Add the membership statuses that you would like to have the same privileges as the Active status and click on 'save'
- Enable multi-member fast ticket discounts: Allow customers to assign fast tickets to other members when adding to the cart. Can be set to 'Yes' or 'No'.
- Mandatory Finance Codes: Enter Finance Codes (one per line) to force users to select one of the codes when creating/editing a pricing option. A GL (Finance) code is a number used to record business transactions in the general ledger.
N.B: Please note that you can set it Globally but also override it on Group or Facility level.