In this guide, we will show you a customer can request a freeze on their membership.
Step by Step Guide
- Customer goes to your join/booking website.
- Customer logs in with their credentials.
- Customers clicks on the Membership tab.
- Customer scroll down to select the membership they wish to freeze (if more than one memberships on their account) and click on Manage membership.
- Customer selects 'Submit a Freeze Request'.
- Customer selects the Freeze Type.
- Customer selects the Document type.
- Customer clicks on Upload document.
- Customer enters the Freeze start date.
- Customer selects the time Period.
- Customer clicks on Submit Freeze Request.
- Customer will receive the following notification on their screen.