In this guide, we will show you how to enable permissions for staff users to change the home centre for a customer's membership.
If you haven't already, please reach out to our support team via Zendesk to enable this functionality for you first as it is disabled by default.
Step by step Guide
- From the home page, go to the System Configuration Module.
- Go to the Security sub-module.
- Click on Edit for the role you wish to grant the 'Change Home centre' feature access to. They should have access to the Front of House module first.
- Click on the Front of House module.
- Tick 'Change Membership Home centre' under the Memberships section and click on 'update' at the bottom of the page.