In this guide, we will show you how to upload an eligibility document on behalf of a customer.
Customers can upload their proof document online. However, certain customers may require assistance in doing so. This is where this handy functionality comes in.
In order to do that, you can set staff permissions to be able to upload an eligibility document on behalf of a customer under system configuration.
Please note: this will be enabled by default BUT they will not be able to approve what they have uploaded unless they’re a super user. Clients can turn this off for any users they do not want to have access to this functionality.
Step by Step Guide
- Search for the customer and click on view to open their profile.
- Go to their Membership tab and look for the membership that requires a proof document.
- Click on 'Manage Membership'.
- Click on 'Upload an Eligibility Document'.
- Click on 'Browse' to select the document you wish to upload. Then click on 'Upload'.
- You will see a pop up message saying that you have successfully uploaded the document.
- Once done, follow the steps in our 'How to approve an eligibility document'.
Please note: You can also 'Approve an Eligibility document in person at FOH'.