This guide will show you how to create a booking pricing option for your Class or Ad Hoc Activities. In this example we will be creating a pricing option for a 45 minutes Badminton session.
Video Walkthrough to create a Booking Pricing Option
Step by Step Guide
1. From the Home Screen, select 'Pricing Option' Tab
2. On the Next Screen select the 'Pricing Option, Tab again
3. Select 'Create Pricing Option' on the top right of the page
4. Fill in the fields for your Pricing Option and click on Create.
- Reference: Reference to locate this booking. An underscore symbol(_)is used to replace a space.
- Price: Booking Price
- Friendly Name: This is the name the customers will see when making the booking
- GL Code: A string of alphanumeric characters assigned to an entry in the general ledger. E.G. GL Code 1003 could be the code for Ad hoc Booking income.
- Type: learn about all the difference pricing type on this link Pricing Type
This will set your Global Price.
6. Add a price on facility level if applicable. For example a fitness class at one facility may be cheaper than another.
A) From the centre drop-down, select the facility you wish to add a price to.
B) Click on Create New Price
C) Fill in the details (Price, Type, Time Bands, Dates etc.)
D) Repeat for other venues if needed.