Fast ticket pricing options are only available to be assigned to individual tickets that have been added to a Fast Ticket Activity Template in the “Activities” module, and any Activity Schedules built from those templates.
This article will give you a walkthrough to create a pricing option for fast tickets.
Step by step guide
- From the Home Screen, select 'Pricing Option' Tab
- Select the 'Pricing Option' tab again
- Select 'Create New Pricing Option' on the top right of the page
- Fill in the fields for your Pricing Option
Reference: Unique reference to identify this pricing option. An underscore symbol is used to replace a space in this example but is purely for standardisation for this client. You do not need to use (_)
Price: This is the standard global price which can be adjusted on the next stage (see manage pricing option article below)
Friendly Name: This is the name the customers will see when making the booking
GL Code: A string of alphanumeric characters assigned to an entry in the general ledger. E.G. GL Code 1003 could be the code for Ad hoc Booking income.
Type: Choose 'Fast Ticket' - learn about all the difference pricing type on this link Pricing Type
- Click 'Create' to create your pricing option
- Click on Manage Settings
7. Set your Customer Restriction (Optional)
For example,you may only existing customers to book the activities with this pricing option. You may also only want members with one specific membership type or a to be able to book this activity.
- Go to the availability tab
- Tick Requires Customer Record (if you only want customers already in your system to be able to book this activity)
- Select the Membership Group
- Select the Membership type or leave All Memberships if you want to include all membership type in the selected membership group
- Click Save.
8. Add a price on facility level if applicable. For example a fitness class at one facility may be cheaper than another.
A) From the centre drop-down, select the facility you wish to add a price to.
B) Click on Create New Price
C) Fill in the details (Price, Type, Time Bands, Dates etc.)
D) Repeat for other venues if needed.